during your free advisory sessions your consultant will ensure that you have detailed information on the:
- range of courses and universities available to you in your chosen subject
- content and structure of the different courses and the range of specialisations offered
- entry requirements and competitiveness of the different universities
- possible alternative courses you could consider
- application process and how to make it work for you
- procedures for registering for the IELTS at the British Council & IDP.
- MIM Study Abroad is a "British Council TRAINED" agent and will be able to assist you with registering for the IELTS at the British Council & IDP.
having discussed these issues and the other aspects of making a choice about higher education - please refer to the MIM Study Guides on Choosing a Good University – your consultant will then:
- supply you with and help you complete your application form(s) - either paper or electronic based
- send your application form(s) and any accompanying documentation to the University by courier or electronically.
- monitor the progress of your application(s) and give appropriate advice at important decision making stages.
- act as an intermediary between you and the university should the need arise.
- inform you of any visits to the MIM Study Abroad office by various university representatives.
- assist and prepare you with the visa application & Interview process.
- support your application and progress in anyway possible according to our strict rules of conduct, impartiality and trustworthiness.
our resource center, located in Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel office, is open to you at all times during office hours and holds:
- a wide range of prospectuses and allied information
- university CDs
- course leaflets
- postgraduate research specialization details
- application forms for all courses at all levels
- research assessment exercise listings
- scholarship information